Grain Free Breakfast Granola Bar Recipe
These Grain Free Breakfast Granola Bars can, of course, be enjoyed at any time of day, but I particularly like to have them around when I get up too late and have to rush to work.
Generally, I will always try to prepare a proper breakfast if the time allows it.
My body just doesn’t seem to be functioning right without some brain food in the morning.
Some people like extensive breakfasts, others can’t get a bite down and rely on coffee instead.
Usually, I will sit down and enjoy a bowl of my homemade yoghurt, topped with some seeds and berries.
Twice a day I give my gut health a little treat by drinking a cup of my homemade kefir.
At the beginning, it took a bit to get used to the quite unusual flavour, but after experimenting with some seriously delicious flavours, I would not want to miss it anymore.
Whenever I don’t find the time to sit down to enjoy an extensive breakfast, I grab one of these bars and off I go.
If you are looking for a replacement for chocolate bars don’t miss out on my Coconut Bark With Pistachios And Goji Berries Recipe.
What kind of breakfast do you prefer? Let me know in the comments.
For more updates follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Like it? Pin it!
Grain Free Breakfast Granola Bars
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup dried fruit I use figs or apricots
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add almonds, cashew nuts and sunflower seeds into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Chop the dried fruits and fill them along with the nut mixture into a bowl.
- Add the goji berries, coconut, pumpkin seeds and salt. Mix well.
- Melt the coconut oil blend in the brown rice syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients on top of the dry ones and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a lined 8"x 8" tin and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Enjoy them within 10 days or freeze them for up to one month.
6 thoughts on “Grain Free Breakfast Granola Bars”
I’ll definitely make these, we’re very lucky not to have a nut ban in our school so I think these would be perfect lunch box additions too 🙂
Hi Nicola, that’s great, they are really tasty and so easy to make, enjoy. 🙂
I have never made granola bars before, I don’t know what I’m waiting for. One of these days I will though. Your looks great!
Hi Mira, go for it, they are lovely, let me know how you got on 🙂
These look delicious! Will have to make some!
Thanks Laura, let me know how they turned out, enjoy 🙂