Avocado Lime Tart Recipe
Suffering from Candida overgrowth? This Avocado Lime Tart is the perfect treat for you.
It’s completely dairy-, gluten- and refined sugar-free.
Benefits of Avocados
Avocados are bursting with
- healthy fats
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
They are very versatile and can be used for sweet or savoury dishes like Fudgy Vegan Avocado Brownies with Cashew Frosting, Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Avocado Sauce or Courgette, Avocado and Strawberry Salad.
If you like the taste of lemons or limes in cakes I have another great cake recipe for you, make sure to check out my Lemon Almond Cake Recipe.
Click here for my gluten-free Almond, Coconut Tart Crust recipe
What is your favourite kind of bread? Let me know, I’m looking forward to reading your comments.
For more updates follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Avocado Lime Tart
- 1 Almond Coconut Tart Crust
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla alcohol-free
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia powder powder
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 3 avocados peeled, seeded, mashed
- 1 large lime zest and juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes for garnish
- Pour coconut milk, alcohol- free vanilla, stevia powder and salt into a small bowl. Whisk until stevia and salt have dissolved and set aside.
- Add mashed avocados, lime zest and juice into a food processor and mix until smooth. Blend in the coconut milk mixture and process until thoroughly combined. With the food processor running pour in the melted coconut oil.
- Apply the tart filling into the prepared tart crust. Spread it evenly and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- The tart can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Serve with toasted coconut flakes.
2 thoughts on “Avocado Lime Tart”
Just wondering if its tinned or carton coconut milk for this?
thank you for your comment.I recommend using the regular tinned coconut milk, some Asian stores also sell them in little cartons. Please don’t use the Alpro Coconut Milk, as it’s watered down with rice milk and not rich enough for this particular recipe. Enjoy the tart and let us know how you got on 🙂