Oven-Baked Salmon With Almond Parsley Salad
If you would like to get one of your recipes featured on thehealthytart.com simply submit it here.
Sign up to our Newsletter to get healthy recipes and my eBook “10 Easy Dessert Recipes ” for FREE .
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest for more updates.
- 350g salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- Coarse-grained salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Baked squash, optional
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons of rinsed capers
- 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Extra-virgin oil
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, fresh
- ½ cup of toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Season the salmon with pepper and salt.
- Place the salmon on a non-stick baking sheet or pan with oven-proof handle, salmon’s skin should be side down.
- Bake until cooked, about 12 minutes.
- Serve with Toasted Almond Parsley Salad, or squash.
- Mince shallot and add to a small bowl.
- Pour vinegar over shallots. Add salt. Sit for 30 minutes.
- Roughly chop the parsley, almonds and capers to the shallots.
- Add olive oil.
- Mix again. Adjust seasoning.